Built between 1754-1819, and once the main port of Jersey, the harbour nestles in the western corner of St Aubin's Bay.
A thriving fishing, shipbuilding and mercantile community grew up here, and many old merchants houses are still to be seen. The harbour side portion of
the Old Court House, originally 'Osborne House', is a fine example.
St Aubin's Fort built in 1542, a feature of the bay, provides sheltered moorings and can be reached on foot at low tide from the Old Court House.
Nowadays the village is dominated by the Parish Hall, once the Railway Station.
From here the lighthouse at La Corbiere can be reached along the Railway Walk to the west or St Helier along the bay to the east.
St Aubin offers a great variety of shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs and a weekly market.